Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here comes summer

Well what can i say...right now i shoudl really be studying for my test but meh i will just cheat...just kidding. Wow only 2 days of work left and that is two half days for me..cannot wait. Not sure what i am going to do all summer. I have another course to get working on. I actaully want to have some fun this summer and be a bum and have no life. Well Katie is moving in sometime in July so that is exciting. Got lots of work to do before then. Mom will be done the school forever on Friday so that is very exciting. Hmmm what else..... Well me and Smelly Kelly went on our big field trip yesterday and then went on our big date to grad supper .

Definately need to have a drink on Thursday....thats when i can start having a life and won't feel like i am being watched all the time.

Anyways thats all i know for now

No comments: